The "Score!" thread. Post your exciting finds here...

On 8/17/2023 at 1:04 PM, Chris Parson said:

Maybe there’s a red and white German striped opaque in there…?

From this single view, it looks like a good possibility of German striped opaque to me, Chris.

After digging about 70 marbles in our back yard, My wife found a mason jar full at an antique shop to help jump start my personal collection. This frog is full of a few of my favorite swirls, corkscrews and baseballs from that jar!! If you can identify anything give me a shout!! I’ll post some photos of my dug marbles as well as some of the other varieties from that jar soon! 

Happy marble hunting all!! IMG_0606.thumb.jpeg.5031a6a837745f5d75a0bde434d7a138.jpeg

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Brent1986 said:

After digging about 70 marbles in our back yard . . .

Cool, it's always fun to find marbles in unexpected places! It looks like you have a half dozen or so Peltier Rainbos, a couple of Vitros, Ravenswoods and perhaps an Akro Corkscrew. It often takes more than one view to positively ID a marble though. If you are looking for ID help, post the marbles up in the Marble I.D.'s section - three or four in each thread, with a few different views of each marble makes it easiest for everyone, and . . .

Welcome to the Marble Connection!

• Like 1

Not a bad $10 haul the slags are what drew me in.one German,some interesting vacor roosters(I think may be older generation).some stone,a mineral,and clays,and a few benniesthe Popeye is pretty banged up but my first wild find.ill be posting for some id's when I get a chance to get some sizes and good clear pics.🫣😁

PXL_20230903_164703220~2.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, wormie said:

Not a bad $10 haul the slags are what drew me in.one German,some interesting vacor roosters(I think may be older generation).some stone,a mineral,and clays,and a few benniesthe Popeye is pretty banged up but my first wild find.ill be posting for some id's when I get a chance to get some sizes and good clear pics.🫣😁

PXL_20230903_164703220~2.jpg

I'd say that's a great find! 

What a fun one too!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

What’s that little Dude with the blue and white bands that splits it in half at 6:00 ? Right above the big slag🔥

RAR

I believe that's a mineral sphere it's pretty neat looking,I'll get a good pic of it for you.its pretty solid and cold to the touch.so my guess is mineral 🤷

• 1 month later...