The "Score!" thread. Post your exciting finds here...

I hope this is a score. My daughter bought a small jar of 11 marbles for $5.00 this one was in it. There was a few other cool ones but this one made me sit up. I’m hoping it’s a CAC turkey head. At .605 it small but not a peewee. Very translucent amber color. 
   B-rett

IMG_8375.jpeg

IMG_8374.jpeg

IMG_8373.jpeg

IMG_8372.jpeg

• Like 1

No such thing as a sleeping red devil, ebay scam, I've seen their posts a thousand times, been there for years, take a look @ their sold items. Alot of Ebay I.D.'s are highly inaccurate. Here's a CAC red devil from Morphy auctions a couple years back. 

LINK :  https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=59593

image.png.fe4dd20abd1887782d7afdb608283d0e.png

• Like 1

Wow, LOL. Thanks for the heads up. It’s exciting to find a marble that looks like one you’ve seen in a book or on-line and you hope that it is rare and worth lots of money but in all reality it’s about the time you spend with your kids or buddy searching for lost treasure so to speak that matters. My 3 1/2  year old granddaughter thinks they are all priceless. I get the biggest kick out of watching her look for the ones that glow. Thanks for your help. I’m slowly leaning what to look for to identify this seemingly endless task. It’s a fun ride. 
   B-rett

• Like 2

4 hours ago, B-rett66 said:

Wow, LOL. Thanks for the heads up. It’s exciting to find a marble that looks like one you’ve seen in a book or on-line and you hope that it is rare and worth lots of money but in all reality it’s about the time you spend with your kids or buddy searching for lost treasure so to speak that matters. My 3 1/2  year old granddaughter thinks they are all priceless. I get the biggest kick out of watching her look for the ones that glow. Thanks for your help. I’m slowly leaning what to look for to identify this seemingly endless task. It’s a fun ride. 
   B-rett

One should be aware of UV light and the sensitivity of children's developing eyes.

Just now, Djp5690 said:

I’m not sure if it counts as a score or not, but I absolutely love purple slag. I got BA for $12.50. I think that’s a score in my book. What does everyone else think?IMG_1505.thumb.jpeg.76966c980a899cc903d1f72fc9387b33.jpeg

Oh for sure I'm a big fan of slags myself and payed way more than that for just one! Fantastic find ❤️

Here are some I just scored 

A decent brick and a hand faceted agate,  along with some great Master's and Akro's  a couple nice Alleys and some slags all in really nice condition I am surprised and I thought for sure the brick was a game marble from the picture..lol

20231125_173037.jpg

20231125_173214.jpg

20231125_173222.jpg

20231125_173136.jpg

20231125_173148.jpg

20231125_173236_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 2