The "Score!" thread. Post your exciting finds here...

Ok so I’ve been going through some marbles that have been set aside. As I rolled  the container I’m tellin ya this one winked at me. At first it looks like a common black game marble but when you really 👀 look at it, wow, that’s pretty cool. I winked back. 😂. I’m calling this an in-house score 

IMG_9402.jpeg

IMG_9401.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B-rett66 said:

Well, the kids got me out today going antiquing. Sure glad I went !! I’ve always wanted one of these. Here’s the first looks like a falcon to me. Found several cool marbles. 1.531 inches 

IMG_9414.jpeg

IMG_9409.jpeg

Nice sulphide Brett  :thup:  Submerge it in a glass of water for some amazing clarity  :)  All the nicks and dings will disappear when underwater in the glass.

49 minutes ago, B-rett66 said:

Wow, it does looks a lot clearer. I was thinking it looked a falcon. I seen one online that is called a parrot. Looks identical. What’s your opinion. 

Take & post a few pix of it while in the glass of water if you can, showing front, back & side views, I know it's a lot to ask but just in case you really get bored ?? It is lookin kinda like a parrot ?? @ least for now.

On 2/26/2024 at 11:17 AM, schmoozer said:

Small find while in Vegas. (Didn’t drop even a nickel into a slot machine, no table games either. I must be getting old.)IMG_0805.thumb.jpeg.b95e3527ecd3891d31a98b6f7831c376.jpeg

Nice grab .👍

• Thanks 1

Did some work for a friend today. He’s the one with the Peltier Comic marbles I posted for Tuesday. I don’t take payment for most anything I do for people. Just a sincere thank you warms my heart. He really needed the help too. He tried to pay me when the job was done and I wouldn’t take it so as I walked away he slipped this in my pocket. Believe me, he got a sincere thank you from me. Just a little over 49/64  .771 

IMG_9644.jpeg

IMG_9642.jpeg

IMG_9640.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 1