9 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

MK Cat eyes.

To bad the photo is older  because in 2003 the graphics were high enough to see everything much better.

Regardless it's a sampling of the many variations you may run across:

2066736635___hr_SomeofMKscoolcats.jpg.7c61526f110640e71b4ae2ea427d3fe4.jpg

Thx for the pic nice colourful group shot showing the different years 

9 hours ago, schmoozer said:

The last pair look like Vitro’s?🤔

I cannot see the right, with that light blue, well enough to count the veins and I have not seen that color of blue before. (It's not like I search for them though) But the left with the purple-ish blending is for sure MK. It's in my group shot and I have 3-4 of those, at least one was dug at Paden City. I also have a couple of knarly 3/4" that have a streak of yellow in the center.

It's a blend of MK's Spiderman blue and red which is why that lighter blue, on the right, is different. Not to leave out, they typically blend in verses separate the colors like that. Albiet, while my Red and green (cat-eye Watermelon) is red and the edges are green, but not floating away from veins like that., Yet, if there's only 4 veins (The Vitro blended is 5 veins)  then, B/C my shooters with a streak of yellow,,,, (Yellow streak in center, at the cross and some in the veins too, that makes them pop! Go figure?) why not MK and that light blue too?

Hi thanks for your thoughts everyone they come out of these bags ⬇️ found in Canada 🇨🇦 and looks like packaged for a Canadian store the  bags don’t say Marble King on them but they all seem to be MK mibs ,but as the bag says assorted marbles so I guess they could be mixed maker’s / Vitro 

FBE245F3-DE4A-43D0-BB77-BB785EF83EE9.png

0CE2635A-76C3-4C19-B29E-0D593825785C.png

• Like 3

Well heck. Speaking of MK aventurine and not an attempt to trump the MK card because I planned to add this one since last week.

Dug-up from Paden City site, this one jumps out in sunlight. I forget but may have been dubbed as a MK Green comet

MKTransBlueNgreenAventurine.jpg.9afe7af37133e774ec267dc15041fd93.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/24/2023 at 12:25 PM, Jeff54 said:

Well heck. Speaking of MK aventurine and not an attempt to trump the MK card because I planned to add this one since last week.

Dug-up from Paden City site, this one jumps out in sunlight. I forget but may have been dubbed as a MK Green comet

MKTransBlueNgreenAventurine.jpg.9afe7af37133e774ec267dc15041fd93.jpg

Nice AV Marble king 👑 Jeff 👍

Life without a 7/8" hybrid Ruby bee scout is like not knowing how many early verities MK made.

So, with red patch on yellow the Ruby is out to play Bombers! You add a dark blue because it has red in that ribbon. Another got a dark transparent brown ribbon with a side line of green, all the scouts armed with the bees are out on the attack. 

To get into this pot, you gotta bring some serious power to the ring or get destroyed.

MK78multiredbee.jpg.39d5d79ed49ca69634064d91f75a9983.jpg

• Like 3