16 hours ago, Tommy said:

:party-243:

20230731_115019.jpg

Two Bumblebees and three Girl Scouts are like, so hard to find inside a bag. I mean, the odds are about 5-10 cub scouts to one girl and maybe 20-30 bees to a girl scout. There are probably more Wasps than Girl Scouts too.

• Wow 1

6 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

Two Bumblebees and three Girl Scouts are like, so hard to find inside a bag. I mean, the odds are about 5-10 cub scouts to one girl and maybe 20-30 bees to a girl scout. There are probably more Wasps than Girl Scouts too.

Wow . Did not know that thanks 👊👍😀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a repost---

This is MK Monday so what better time??
I almost posted these under MK Monday---I am not quite so sure though?????
They sure look like Pelts. I was sorting today and came across a bunch of these.
Peltier or Marble King is my question. I have never seen this type of marble before---ever.
I just love this stuff!!----I am thinking some weird and cool MK---
Marble—On!!

I wonder who ID'd these for me.

Marble--On!!

1 MKvs Pelt.jpg

2 MKvs Pelt.jpg

3 MKvs Pelt.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

This is a repost---

This is MK Monday so what better time??
I almost posted these under MK Monday---I am not quite so sure though?????
They sure look like Pelts. I was sorting today and came across a bunch of these.
Peltier or Marble King is my question. I have never seen this type of marble before---ever.
I just love this stuff!!----I am thinking some weird and cool MK---
Marble—On!!

I wonder who ID'd these for me.

Marble--On!!

1 MKvs Pelt.jpg

2 MKvs Pelt.jpg

3 MKvs Pelt.jpg

I have some, (Somewhere) I forget when made, exactly, 2001 or 2? Regardless these are part of the run when made too;

gallery_279_391_39660.jpg

gallery_279_391_10392.jpg

Mostly Pix - Marble King - Steph's Study Hall - Marble Connection

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

Nice ones there Jeff54!

It was a good run!

Marble--On!!

It's probably a lot closer to who and when than you may realize. I mean, first off, Marble King's patch and ribbon, as far as I am concerned, is Peltier's next-generation, and boy it really shows when they were made,. At the time MK was attempting to recreate their old most desirable collectible marbles. 

Here you can see the pattern too. I shouted out in 1997, whenever they started to make replicas. I called it a 'Split-Patch' the first of this kind had a patch on one side and another on the other side that is split open. 

Soon after, idk, 2001 or 2 these like the topic 'Double split-patch', where both patches are split open and why it looks like a Peltier. 

I'm sure you and others have seen the 1997 single split patch  and next like Peltier, with a double split patch pattern, just didn't realize it:

pixlr_20180718180012791.thumb.jpg.8781f6

• Like 1