On 4/26/2022 at 1:25 PM, Peltier Mibber said:

Here's one elusive Peltier:

I call it the Unicorn.

Muddy base with; Blue ribbons traced and splashed with Green and Black. I haven't checked it for AV yet!

IMG_20220425_212439.jpg

Thanks man....Nice mib would like to see more pics...👍💥💥

• Like 1

"Happy Peltier Tuesday"   :wave2:

Nova

image.thumb.png.0eeab666249e3b8022e88b4fe5f06d16.png

image.thumb.png.e2628345ca5b0b1d28e9341f2dc48136.png

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Cat-eyes or Pelts?
Check them closely----I have an eye for Pelts but it did not grow overnight.
Find one in a lot, sort the rest--if they look the same, they are the same, and they just may not have the same construction. 
I really thought that these were Vitro cats until I took my marble collecting time and really looked. 
One is enough—then keep doing the search until you convince yourself to either a yes or a no. You are the collector---do what you must do.
Cut-lines are a good tool to use in the ID of marbles, matching colors, UV light reaction, and a good eye will always persevere imho.
Take your marble collecting time and as always---Research, research, research---Look, look, look---if not you—who else? 
Do your best and of course---if in doubt—bring them here with some nice images of the cutlines:clap2:.

We all love a good opinion at an ID.
Marble--On!!

Discountdoublecheck.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, akroorka said:

Cat-eyes or Pelts?
Check them closely----I have an eye for Pelts but it did not grow overnight.
Find one in a lot, sort the rest--if they look the same, they are the same, and they just may not have the same construction. 
I really thought that these were Vitro cats until I took my marble collecting time and really looked. 
One is enough—then keep doing the search until you convince yourself to either a yes or a no. You are the collector---do what you must do.
Cut-lines are a good tool to use in the ID of marbles, matching colors, UV light reaction, and a good eye will always persevere imho.
Take your marble collecting time and as always---Research, research, research---Look, look, look---if not you—who else? 
Do your best and of course---if in doubt—bring them here with some nice images of the cutlines:clap2:.

We all love a good opinion at an ID.
Marble--On!!

Discountdoublecheck.jpg

I have a few very similar I put aside...somewhere 🥴. I thought the same thing ..I'll find them...👍