foreign right? size .64

Gladys

Gladys, I understand why you thought foreign.  A lot of the color fits, especially that peachy tan.  And there's a bit of spidering at the cutlines.   But I don't know.   That's a whole lot of color and a whole lot of texture change for the tan Imperials that I suspect you're thinking of.  

59 minutes ago, Steph said:

Gladys, I understand why you thought foreign.  A lot of the color fits, especially that peachy tan.  And there's a bit of spidering at the cutlines.   But I don't know.   That's a whole lot of color and a whole lot of texture change the tan Imperials that I suspect you're thinking of.  

I was looking at the seams and they both sides tend to be pointed? and I have some different colored ones that look the same pattern. light blue and green and purple I will try and hurry up take pictures of them together. Thank you so much Steph!

Hello Gladys, 
I will share my observations on Master Made Marbles. They are first of all, very well made. “Marbles Made by Masters” as it claims on their boxes, it is true.
They are very round, very smooth, very hard and have few defects on the surface or in the interior. Master Made Marbles have some of the clearest transparent colors that were ever made. You can feel one of these marbles with your fingers and know quality is in your hand.
There are of course exceptions to every rule but I have found that the seams or cutoff marks on Master Made marbles are for the most part; hard to distinguish from the rest of the marble if you run your fingernail around it.
That being said, they may be hard to separate from some of the “Imperials”. This is a real case of “in hand is always better”
I think that you have two “Imperials” ----great marbles—just not “Marbles Made by Masters”
Marble—On!!

• Like 1
  • Award 1

12 hours ago, Ric said:

The OP looks foreign to me too. Here are a few more.

Ric615.jpg.bfecc82088122c48f87af4edbc679f89.jpg

I think your picture looks so much better then mine! yes I agree!, to late!  I already have them with my Master's! LOL no just kidding, I will move them back to foreign. Thank you so much , I have accouple of more  from your picture that I can place there as well! would you know how old these beautiful mibs are?