Oxblood.. corkscrew?

SherryFain

Well that is a pretty cool marble. 
Oxblood usually does not dive in and out like that, it is more of a surface dweller.
I will guess that it is a Heaton but I really suck at WVS marble ID.
More opinions are needed.
Very Nice!
Marble—On!!

• Like 1

Almost sure it's Akro & almost positive on the oxblood, I have several Akro where the oxblood dives into the base glass, not common as Art said but something I like & look for, the op looks like the glass was folded  @ some point during production (especially in the first pic) causing the oxblood to "dive" into the base glass IMO

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Almost sure it's Akro & almost positive on the oxblood

Chad may be onto somthing here.

Milky Oxbloods made by Akro Agate are some of the messiest Oxbloods made imho.

They can also be a hard ID because of the variations found.

Just something to consider IMHO.

Marble-On!!

• Like 1

Well, I guess you could hit it w/ a light & see if it's uv Sherry, I see some clear transparent so I have my doubts, not common to see transparent clear in ade base glass but I guess there's always a first  ? I seen the green tint in the first & second pic also but that little bit of clear has me leaning away from ade glass.

• Like 1

Size can be important with these. For sure not limeade.   With that weak white and clear with slight green, I am leaning hard to Jabo. If 11/16 to 3/4 no doubts it is Jabo. If near 5/8 could still be Jabo.  It is a swirl not a cork.  A cork is a color stripe that goes from top pole to bottom pole in a corkscrew pattern and never crosses itself.  

• Like 1