Two more for ID, please...

Leigh

The one on the left wants to be an Akro and a Pelt at the same time—WVS imho—very nice.
The one on the right---
There are Vitros that have an amorphous cloud, mass, blob, of white along with a variety of transparent glass colors—I believe that they were a short run. 
This one reminds me of them—I cannot remember the name. Steph may know, I wish that I could figure out that contact thing---help me out someone.
 I think that this one may be an Akro—or one of those hard for me to define Vitros.
Marble—On!!

8 minutes ago, akroorka said:

The one on the left wants to be an Akro and a Pelt at the same time—WVS imho—very nice.
The one on the right---
There are Vitros that have an amorphous cloud, mass, blob, of white along with a variety of transparent glass colors—I believe that they were a short run. 
This one reminds me of them—I cannot remember the name. Steph may know, I wish that I could figure out that contact thing---help me out someone.
 I think that this one may be an Akro—or one of those hard for me to define Vitros.
Marble—On!!

Here are two more better photos of the one on the right. I decided to shine a flashlight on it and see how it looks. I can kick myself for waiting so long to use my camera for photos - definitely makes a big difference!

0S7A3889.JPG

0S7A3891.JPG

I will tell you what Leigh,
If there was ever such a thing as a double ingot times two Akro corkscrew the one on the left just gets my blood a boiling--- REALLY BOILING.
 It is either a great image or just a great marble regardless of the condition. I cannot imagine—(and I have a great imagination) how in the heck it could happen!
Give us a size on that one—please.  More images as well. It may be one of a kind.
I do not know if you can tell but I think this one may be special.
As always—all opinions are welcomed.
Marble—On!!

2 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I will tell you what Leigh,
If there was ever such a thing as a double ingot times two Akro corkscrew the one on the left just gets my blood a boiling--- REALLY BOILING.
 It is either a great image or just a great marble regardless of the condition. I cannot imagine—(and I have a great imagination) how in the heck it could happen!
Give us a size on that one—please.  More images as well. It may be one of a kind.
I do not know if you can tell but I think this one may be special.
As always—all opinions are welcomed.
Marble—On!!

You're talking about the blue one? Just want to be sure. If so, more photos to come and the size!

34 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

somebody has to warm up the butter

Room temperature my man—always---sometimes it may melt down into a mess:fighting-163: but it is always a good thing at the end. 
Some/many marbles excite me/us—what more can I say ?
I can tell you all one thing, both Chad and I do not mind our toes being stepped on. I welcome it and I am quite sure that Chad does not mind it either.

There are very few experts and many opinions and we both will accept them all.

More opinions please—:fighting-547:. I am not quite giving up on this one yet---yet😁.

It is all in fun!

Marble—On!!

On 8/10/2022 at 8:20 PM, akroorka said:

Room temperature my man—always---sometimes it may melt down into a mess:fighting-163: but it is always a good thing at the end. 
Some/many marbles excite me/us—what more can I say ?
I can tell you all one thing, both Chad and I do not mind our toes being stepped on. I welcome it and I am quite sure that Chad does not mind it either.

There are very few experts and many opinions and we both will accept them all.

More opinions please—:fighting-547:. I am not quite giving up on this one yet---yet😁.

It is all in fun!

Marble—On!!

To be honest with you, I'll probably never figure out the one on the left and because you've been such a huge help to me on this forum, I'd be happy to gift that marble to you. Maybe if it's in your hands, you'll be able to figure it out - or not!

6 almost 7 rotations, a new worlds record for an Akro cork, even if it is a double ingot ?? Still not sure it's Akro myself, still gonna say Alley, guess I'll be eating several pounds of Butter tonight ??  ......   :badgrin:  .....  Maybe I watched DR. Seuss "Horton the Elephant" one to many times as a kid ??

image.png.30a80882bb356f11fa7cf4e0dc52868a.png

Maybe I'm just going blind, that or insane ??

image.png.0296b557522308252f36fed3cbb5bbd2.png

image.png.1ca61e1c4bb7933a618e5d7c338dcc79.png .... Good Grief .....:icon_popcorn:  ....  Ok Guys, I relent, go find that gorilla with the popcorn, and don't forget the bag, I'm feeling extra hungry  ....  :lol2:  ....  Maybe bring along a shoe w/ some extra butter too for the second course   ....   image.png.fa9b673e07b1907064460a7842873b63.png

Here you go Chad,
I am not convinced--yet, so do not eat so fast. I may be the Gorilla eating the popcorn bag yet!
Leigh and I are working out an arrangement with this one and you my friend may get the final word if you are up for it. What is 5-6 bucks for shipping after all?
Great stuff is all that I can say---great stuff!!
Well worth the effort and great fun!!
All opinions are welcomed and appreciated, keep-em coming!!
Marble—On!!

Gorilla popcorn final.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, cheese said:

Lol Chad :D

The size is also right for a DI, and you can see the crease between the two ingots.

Adding yourself and Ron too  the mystery is like Scotland Yard calling in Holmes and Watson 🔍 😁 🔎🕵️

Second group of pictures really are telling as far as a double ignot. I suppose you could easily tell by rolling it around in your hand or better yet rolling it across a flat surface and see how wobbly it gets.  hands on can tell you a lot about a marble, we know!  I recently learned that sellers put WD-40 on a marble to hide all the flaws and scrapes but you can tell by squeezing the marble in your fingertips and it goes shooting out so, you know that it's slick!  But I swear I see the crease as cheese mentions. I have crudely circled it here and you can see how it falls down the face of the marble in this shot

20220814_100425.png

• Like 1

I received this marble from Leigh today. I am convinced.
I took some images under liquid in my faithful eye cup. It may look out of round but it is under liquid in an oval eye cup so bear with it.
5 twists on both sides------ slightly opalescent white---hardly any external seam—1/64” out of round—it could have dropped as a ¾”. It measures from ¾” to slightly over that. The white reacts under UV as very slightly pink. The damage looks like it came from play so not from a dig imho.
 I have no ¾’” Akro marbles like this, one 5/8” with five twists that does display closely.
Yes it is beat up a bit but it is a keeper—unless of course Chad wants to see it---then it is yours to keep. Your choice brother—eat the popcorn bag or get a free marble—I know what I would do.
Shopping bag with butter and salt will keep me happy!
Marble—On!!

Double final.jpg

• Wow 1