Peltier Blue Colorado's or not?

Leigh

These were in the marbles that I received today and I am wondering if they would be considered Blue Colorado Peltier's. I think the colors are correct based on the Peltier Identification web page, but I can't find any other sources for a Blue Colorado. 

0S7A4481.JPG

0S7A4480.JPG

0S7A4479.JPG

0S7A4478.JPG

0S7A4482.JPG

• Wow 2

I think I just found the answer to my own question. On a forum page about the Blue Colorado's it appears that they are supposed to have a clear base and not tinted. I think what's confusing is that the photo on the Peltier Identification page looks like they have a tinted base (appears that way to me). 

37 minutes ago, Leigh said:

These were in the marbles that I received today and I am wondering if they would be considered Blue Colorado Peltier's. I think the colors are correct based on the Peltier Identification web page, but I can't find any other sources for a Blue Colorado. 

0S7A4481.JPG

0S7A4480.JPG

0S7A4479.JPG

0S7A4478.JPG

0S7A4482.JPG

Nice group!!

• Like 1

Hi yes I think I was part of that thread about the blue Colorado i believe the pic on the pelt info site was /is wrong and confused me 🤔 here is a pic from Stephen’s clear base pelt vid and the video itself Thanks again for the Vids Stephen you rock 🤘

And yes nice group of MCS 👍

AB023E51-E4C8-43BD-A63F-D50E617C9F07.jpeg

• Award 2

The Blue Colorado is a special marble because they are fewer numbers. This is why it should have a special name.  But it has certain requirements such as a clear base. Which is what makes it special in the Multi Color groups. 

• Like 1
  • Award 1

2 hours ago, Ric said:

I don't know if these are contenders or not . . .

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2022_02/Ric885.jpg.4dc44671bacdc7259709b0ee3660d1f2.jpg

It's tough to photograph the clear base because of reflection from the colored glass.

Looks like it to me Ric...clear base right colors...💥💥💥