Is this a dragon or just a rainbo?

chocomibs

I believe that yellow and green base is a Dragon and Flamming Dragon at that. Got plenty red blending on the ribbons.  Regardless, even old style green and yellow are dragons without any red, where better is when the red is flaming. I have two  3/4" and four 5/8"" that are older style NLR with yellow/red blending, 'Flaming' and one 5/8" Dragon with no red or Flames. 

White yours is not the same as my older NLR's it's got the right colors and blending. I think the only difference is, older is a more favored NLR and newer. I mean, If on the chopping block as a Flamming Dragon for sale, mine would have a higher following. 

Green and yellow without red are called girlscouts, john deeres, or lemon limes, depending on the configuration and glass, but not dragons. 

8 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

I believe that yellow and green base is a Dragon and Flamming Dragon at that. Got plenty red blending on the ribbons.  Regardless, even old style green and yellow are dragons without any red, where better is when the red is flaming.

22 minutes ago, cheese said:

I have some of these, they are nice rainbos, later than the NLRs. Good looking ones though, no name.

Agreed--for sure.---almost---
maybe a week or two later than NLRs---or months---or years.
No name--nice marble--worth collecting--no doubt--no doubt---
"a week or two later" was just a way to get this thing moving----
I love a good discussion and Pelts always bring it !!

It is a very nice marble--!!

Lets hear some more!!
Marble—On!!

35 minutes ago, cheese said:

Green and yellow without red are called girlscouts, john deeres, or lemon limes, depending on the configuration and glass, but not dragons. 

None of those you mentioned have the same green or orange/red/yellow that a Dragon does. I also have all you said, plus. 

1 hour ago, Jeff54 said:

None of those you mentioned have the same green or orange/red/yellow that a Dragon does. I also have all you said, plus. 

I agree with you, they don't, but you said green and yellow without any red are dragons. Dragons have to have red/orange, right? Maybe you meant something else or I'm reading it wrong. I dunno. Either way it wounds like we are on the same page.

I always thought that the Pelt Dragon was green base(no blue)with red ribbons.  Pelt Flaming Dragon was green base(no blue)with orange or orange and red ribbons.  I did not know of any yellow with the Pelt Dragons. 

• Like 1