Show off your cool cat's 👁

Tommy

I think  there are some very underrated  cat's.  I know there are some interesting examples out there I just started looking through mine some I just got in a lot . The clarity of these Vitro multi colors is outstanding,  show em off :icon_popcorn:

3/4 in 

20231018_214835.jpg

20231018_214855.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

233.thumb.PNG.8a9db711c7384a9a9efe6479a0469739.PNG                       

512.PNG

63.PNG

62.PNG

Do stripey cats count ??

DSC04634.JPG

• Like 5
  • Wow 2

9 hours ago, Steph said:

❤️ For what it's worth, I would bet that one was from about 1930 ... from the first Sunburst days.  About 25 years before the official cat's eyes.   

I would take that bet and raise you 6 Masters because in my photo; except I have my doubts about the orange in the center, on the bottom left. All the others, I'd put my money on Masters of the First Sunburst, similar too or knock-off Akro Sparklers days. 

While it's not very clear, the Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, and the two Red/Yellow ones are all pretty much the same construction or design as the center of the white one.

mastermadeclearbasedsunbursts.jpg.4356b73f698bb80ed3a60c2591c97bb9.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

I think Vitro has the best Top Shelf Cats Eyes. I’m not trying to start a vote here by saying that. It’s just something I see here in this thread🔥

Cateyes are like--Cats--the furry ones. Some are ugly to some, many are pretty to some.

I prefer the ugly furry ones, a good messed up "Calico" is hard to beat in my eyes. It is all in the eye of the beholder.

I love a good Master Cats-eye---marble--hard to find, but worth the search--still pretty ugly though.

Marble--On!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

• Like 1