Blown up PPP

Fire1981

Fire, these examples can be very confusing for sure. Some of these could very well have came from Peltier and i know some were dug. the examples I have were more in the rainbo ribbon design (however) saying, yes, they probably made swirl types also, knowing they made the MCS and MCR types. These being Peltier compare them to the Champion swirls, they look very similar. Yes, many (makers) did these "Coral" looking family types. Chuck G---

Fire, i would like to make a few more observations to this subject. Here is my (opinion) on this, as some may disagree or agree. I will take you on a (guessing) (time line). When Peltier started making the "Primas" , they also from all i have learnt, that they produced a hand gathered green base with the same color of the pink/coral color. These examples are VVHTF if not impossible in the wild. Ok that being said, i (speculate) that they produced some (swirl) types like this one you have in question. These mentioned examples are not that easy to find, except the original named boxed "Primas". I have discussed many times with other collectors, of what was made at the start of their production in marbles.  My thoughts. Chuck G---