Upcoming Marble Show Info.

Message added by bumblebee,

Please use our new Calendar feature to add upcoming Marble Shows.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:27 AM, wvrons said:

WEST VIRGINIA MARBLE COLLECTORS CLUB 20th Annual Marble Show 

May 4-5 and 6th 2023. 

DSC02916.JPG.bce5e0402246232feca6b42ba0e245e5.JPG

DSC02915.JPG.9f25328d2d14eeb3199170be7e219f44.JPG

Recommend making reservations early. People are making reservations in February. Probably will be sold out early. PLEASE call the hotel direct for reservations 1-304-489-9600. Mention that you are with the marble show group to get the special discounted room rate. DO NOT make reservations online.  May 4-5 and show day Saturday 6th, 2023. Hotel south Parkersburg WV Interstate I-77.  Restaurants and Walmart nearby. If you need a table or tables on show day contact Ron Shepherd 1-304-372-1497 to reserve tables. Show room on Saturday holds 32 tables, last year all were sold out. The WVMCC will furnish FREE Pizza Friday evening. Visit the Stephen Bahr marble show video at the WVMCC show 2022 on You Tube. 

Hope to see you there.   

4/17/23 All of the Hotel provided tables are booked as of today, though John Duck is bringing two 6' tables and I'm bringing at least two, 8' tables. When these last four tables are taken, the hotel can provide as many large round tables that we need. I believe the rounds are around 5'. Figure two round tables for the cost of 1 large to set up. If we get too crowded in the room, we have a large hall at the room entrance to also set up. I don't have a room booking count, but the hotel business is in a lull and they are offering a discount rate, matching our rate, so there shouldn't be a problem with room availability.

wvmcc2023web3.jpg

On 4/16/2023 at 6:58 AM, Columbusrockhound said:

Unfortunate alternate Table reservation update for the WVMCC show.

wvmcc2023web3.jpg

I didn't see this post before posting under Ron's original post. Oopsy. 4/17/23 All of the Hotel provided tables are booked as of today, though John Duck is bringing two 6' tables and I'm bringing at least two, 8' tables. When these last four tables are taken, the hotel can provide as many large round tables that we need. I believe the rounds are around 5'. Figure two round tables for the cost of 1 large to set up. If we get too crowded in the room, we have a large hall at the room entrance to also set up. I don't have a room booking count, but the hotel business is in a lull and they are offering a discount rate, matching our rate, so there shouldn't be a problem with room availability.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Al Oregon said:

And the upcoming Reno Show - best on the West coast and a good vacation spot for the rest of you in the marble world.

1 - IAMC 2023 Reno Show.jpg

Al, do you have a pic of the bags that were at the Portland show? I forgot to take a pic for akoorka.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just North of the Florida line on I-75. Free admission, free IDs and appraisals, kids get a free bag of marbles while supplies last. 20 tables of vendors so far. The time is getting near, call or message me for a table(s) and come see us! Come early for in room trading and good times with good people! The hotel is right there at the exit, very nice, good locally owned places to eat and things to do! Wonderful hotel that is eager to please all show-goers!

365212035_6856197681059200_6628517400312546503_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Pride of the Prairie Marble Show, will be held on April the 4th 5th and 6th. I have been getting calls on this and i will be working on fliers and cards to be sent out. Hope to see some of my GREAT friends.  Chuck G---