Upcoming Marble Show Info.

Message added by bumblebee,

Please use our new Calendar feature to add upcoming Marble Shows.

• 14 years later...

Most shows still scheduled for 2021 as far as I know, at this point it's almost day to day, I'll make a post here as soon as I get a "positive maybe" from someone !! Sorry for the Oxy but that's all we got right now, I to would like to attend at least one.

• 1 month later...

Chuck G. just posted this one.

image.thumb.png.8b10221545a153a91dbe2cf5f7bf6281.png

Not posted yet but Dani & Ernie Kirk hold this one in Vegas every year after the Seattle show, here's the contact link for ya, Oops!! I see it's already posted oh well I'll be "re-Pete" this time. They usually have the Seattle show around July some time, Lee Linne is the contact for that one. I live in WA state ( 2.5 hr. drive) so the Seattle show is the one that I try to attend

LINK http://www.iamc.us/

• 1 month later...

Steph, (THANK YOU) very very much for posting our show here for the spring April marble show. I very much appreciate all your help in promotions for all the shows everywhere. This helps all those who are wanting or interested in this (wonderful) hobby.  Chuck G---

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

32nd Annual

Pride of the Prairie fall Marble Show

November 4th, 5th & 6th, 2021

Open to the Public all 3 days

Free Admission

Country Inn & suites in Decatur, IL

5150 Hickory point frontage road

(217-872-2402)

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Brother Chad, THANK YOU so very much. It is getting close to the show, a month away now. Many have started booking in already, as i am anticipating quite a few attendees this fall. It is gonna be a wonderful time, as i cannot wait to see all my (wonderful) great friends. Chuck G---

• Award 1

On 9/28/2021 at 1:53 PM, Chuck G said:

Brother Chad, THANK YOU so very much. It is getting close to the show, a month away now. Many have started booking in already, as i am anticipating quite a few attendees this fall. It is gonna be a wonderful time, as i cannot wait to see all my (wonderful) great friends. Chuck G---

You're welcome Brother !!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea don't really know what to expect ...I just know if there is a sign on the door and its open there should be marbles lol.....I can smell them rolling in to town :badgrin:

5 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Have fun Brother, yeah you got that right at least in my case, I was runnin around like a little kid, couldn't' sleep, it was great !!  :)

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yea don't really know what to expect ...I just know if there is a sign on the door and its open there should be marbles lol.....I can smell them rolling in to town :badgrin:

image.png.d829b6da5350e79bd8f67c2dcb01390c.png    ........  :lol-016:  .......  :badgrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just wanted to say marble people are soo awesome went to the vegas show today I could have stayed all night . Only went to two rooms everyone was super cool got to have some of my mystery mibs looked at👌..

Hope I can make it back to hang out and go to other rooms ... I'm sure my wife is going back.🤣

Here are the mibs I picked up today...

20211027_191317.jpg