Mib Named " Spotted Dick " ?

Steph

Ugh. Thanks for the imagery, everyone. blink.gif

Thanks ever so much for bumping this, Gene! rolleye-842.gif

Hi Steph...I thought it would raise a few brows and get some laughs... It would be interesting to find out how many of us clod busters actually have one of these mibs...

Hi Steph...I thought it would raise a few brows and get some laughs... It would be interesting to find out how many of us clod busters actually have one of these mibs...

those of us bereft of this particular mib may have "spotted dick" envy. . .

I tried to buy one (ebay) a few weeks ago -- just for the novelty factor -- but didn't manage to. So I am, well, you know, spotted-dickless. :character-smileys-238:

You seem nice.

I'd be happy to give you mine.

mike

LMAO, I just snorted milk out my nose.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Killermarbles said:

I would like to insert a picture here of a large spotted Dick (Marble) but it is near impossible to post pictures on this site.   

Randy, did you try to post a picture last night? 

Jason made some changes a short while back so that you can upload a photo of almost any size and the software will resize it for you.  If you tried, and there's still some issue, I'm sure he'd like to hear it. 

I have one that I would guarantee 95% was a Spotted Dick that is 1 3/16" Alas it has no spots so it is just a white ball :(

How big is yours?  You can email me your pic and I will post it for you since all seems to work for me.

The biggest ones I have with spots are dead on 1"

• Like 1

• 3 years later...