Pavcraz Christensen Box On Ebay

Kokoken

C'mon, you guys messing with my friend Pavcraz again?!

He's just trying to make a living! What harm does he do by whipping up a few rubber stamped boxes? Leaving them out in the weather or putting a little dark lacquer on them to make them look older. Nothing wrong with that. C'mon! Give a fella a break!

:rolleye-842:

B)

I think that Pavcraz has sometimes made his own boxes from start to finish. I don't have any boxes with metal tabs handy to compare so I can't tell if this is one of his made-from-scratch pieces, or if it is an authentic box which has been repurposed.

However it is not authentic Christensen.

Not even going to add "imho" on this one. Pavcraz does a sucky job with his stamps. He gets the print layout sorta okay. Basic design sorta okay. But the quality of the impression is very low. Marble sellers of the day had professional box makers. Pavcraz hasn't got the skill. Not yet.

Ebay doesn't seem to care about people abusing the the names and reputations of companies who aren't around to sue anymore. At least I couldn't find anything which covered Pavcraz's type of offering the last time I looked.

FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,FAKE,

This is a single akro box I got from him a year ago. I can't say nothing except he gave me a refund...lot's more pics but can't get them to load....yes that is silicone and inside the hole you can see a line where the "stain" stopped

post-121-126473287793_thumb.jpg

Edited by n2marbles