O/t- Need Thoughts And Prayers Please

Update about 20 minutes ago,,, remember the hospital they have him in is a 2 hour drive for shawna and she has the kids so she cant be there all the time,, also included pic of my grand kids

I called the hospital to check on Chris. He is responding more to pain, which means he is waking up. He had his eyes open but not for long. His vitals are doing good. They are going to be putting the trach and feeding tube in today, so keep him in your thoughts

post-127-0-51548400-1344698731_thumb.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this was sundays update:

I talked to Chris's mom today and Chris opened his eyes and was squeezing her hand and moving his feet. One of my biggest fears was that Chris wouldn't remember the last five years of his life, so his mom asked him to squeeze her hand if he remembered me, and he did. I'm so glad. But we are not completely out of the dark yet. We might have just seen a miracle happen. Please keep him in your prayers

this was 12hours ago: (me)he had to have surgery to have a trach put in so they could feed him i guess...

(shawna) Chris has finally gotten the trach and feeding tube in and they found out that he has pneumonia.

yes it is Leroy,,

UPDATE:

So, Chris is awake. He is alert. He remembers me. And now he's giving me heck because I can't understand his mumbling of his lips. I want to take that darn trach out so he can talk. He's getting frustrated because he thinks that we can understand him. I feel bad. I started crying because I don't want to frustrate him, it's a miracle that he is alive and has as much memory as he does. Ugh

update an hour ago:

So, Chris has a partially collapsed lung. He has been moving around on his bed because he wants to get up and move... They removed the temperature regulator machine... I'm so glad that he is alive and glad he is trying to get up and move. I'm so grateful for the prayers that everyone sent his way.

• 1 month later...

For those of you who helped us through this mess, with prayers and thoughts and sales from my mibs i sold that went down to help my daughter out, i just wanted to update you on Chris's progress,, he went from the hospital to a rehab center to learn how to walk, i guess that was the only thing after brain surgery that went out/bad/ wrong with him,, proof that miracles do happen THANK YOU EVERYONE

update this morning from my daughter::::

Chris gets to come home on Friday!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing him at home. It's been far too long!

I'm glad to hear it too. Was wondering about it. And I sure don't want to "start something" here, but I think the first thing Chris needs to do when he learns how to walk again, is marry your daughter!

The date has been set,, May 25,,,,, i guess ide better start saving my money now,, lololololololol,,,thanks again everyone,,, bj

ric you need to use a flash on your camera for that bear,,,lololololol,, them red eye mibs will light up like fire,,, lolololol,, love dat bear,,,lololol,, you da man

i hate pulling on your heart strings again, but, i was hoping you turn your prayers to myself,, for the last 3 months or so ive been having bad infections where nobody wants them and im afraid this last bout has hit me the hardest,, im really having a tough go of it here, my brother is coming in from pennsylvania to help get me to help,, but this one has me on my back, i sit here in so much pain but i know prayer works so if you would be so kind and throw some my way i would apreciate it alot,, God bless you all, thanks big john