The "Score!" thread. Post your exciting finds here...

24 minutes ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Yep there's a little his of this and that. You've all picked out some neat ones  thanks for chiming in.

Schmoozer you nailed the one was looking at too.

The Peltier Copperhead. Who knows in hand it may be different. In the photos it has all the colors.

Screenshot_2021-08-12-12-01-22_3.png

The top one has “Berry Pink” vibes, but the size is wrong.

3 hours ago, Peltier Mibber said:

I've been searching for a copperhead with all the right colors for the past five years. I'm hopeful it's the real deal. Once in hand I'll know better.

Looks like a citrus? Regardless, great score! I had a great lead last year and bought a few, was waiting for the seller to show me the motherload. Seller moved, and won’t respond to VMs. Absolute AGONY😱😱😱😱

20 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

Looks like a citrus? Regardless, great score! I had a great lead last year and bought a few, was waiting for the seller to show me the motherload. Seller moved, and won’t respond to VMs. Absolute AGONY😱😱😱😱

Thanks. Yeah it could a citrus or some type of Liberty, or Liberty Citrus.

Man o man  I hear ya on the agony of waiting or not getting any response on a motherload.

1 hour ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Thanks. Yeah it could a citrus or some type of Liberty, or Liberty Citrus.

Man o man  I hear ya on the agony of waiting or not getting any response on a motherload.

He also has a bunch of old canes and over 200 knives, so the agony is killing me.

I’m new to the forum but not new to mables or glass collecting but I’ve had many new scores the past few moths. Got this sick end of day giant onion skin at a yard sale for 40 bucks. I couldn’t believe it when I found it and I tried to control my excitement in front of the seller. Prob the best deal I’ll ever find ever. 

30E612AD-B972-4B55-82B1-AD955730DD7F.jpeg

A4ACAACE-0065-4C78-861E-938E72CDEF2F.jpeg

• Like 2

Best one in a while, a bit of everything.

Vitro, looking again an MK looks to have slipped in there !!

DSC03802.JPG

Akro, a couple big double ingots, one lemonade, some corks & a few patches

DSC03800.JPG

Peltier Rainbos

DSC03799.JPG

A few MK

DSC03796.JPG

Some slags, all Akro I believe ??

DSC03795.JPG

More Peltiers including a dragon, 4 PPP's, a really nice blue, yellow & white Rainbo and a Tootsie roll

DSC03797.JPG

Some nice Alley, a few over 3/4ths"

DSC03793.JPG

Master, maybe all but the green one I think is foreign ??

DSC03792.JPG

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

Nice score!!!

So, how many marbles were there in total? Typically, IMHO 10% or so are keepers like you posted…

I have about 20 mibs that I didn't take pix of, I know the seller & he let me cherry pick, so 126 in total, I paid $35.oo for all of them.

25 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

So, how do you sleep at night🤣🤣🤣🤣

He kinda owed me one for looking through & I.D. his mibs more than once. I've been buying from him for about 6 or 7 years he's my neighbor down the street about 5 blocks. He had a good idea of the correct value, I gave him the money and he looked at me and said "All's Square" ?? So next time I'll still get a deal but not nearly the one I did this time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

He kinda owed me one for looking through & I.D. his mibs more than once. I've been buying from him for about 6 or 7 years he's my neighbor down the street about 5 blocks. He had a good idea of the correct value, I gave him the money and he looked at me and said "All's Square" ?? So next time I'll still get a deal but not nearly the one I did this time.

I went thru a 5gallon jug of mibs one day for a local dealer, probably spent 3 hours separating and pricing for her. I told her at the outset that I would not be offering to buy any of them, I was just having fun doing it. At the end of this, she gave me about 20 of the most collectible mibs as payment. I was humbled.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Best one a while, a bit of everything.

Vitro

DSC03802.JPG

Akro, a couple big double ingots, one lemonade, some corks & a few patches

DSC03800.JPG

Peltier Rainbos

DSC03799.JPG

A few MK

DSC03796.JPG

Some slags, all Akro I believe ??

DSC03795.JPG

More Peltiers including a dragon, 4 PPP's, a really nice blue, yellow & white Rainbo and a Tootsie roll

DSC03797.JPG

Some nice Alley, a few over 3/4ths"

DSC03793.JPG

Master, maybe all but the green one I think is foreign ??

DSC03792.JPG

Yay! Good too see you show up on the Score thread, Chad! Great assortment. I'm in a month long drought right now pertaining to "in the wild" catches, great too see a score. By the way, I still think it counts as "score in the wild"....teamwork! :cool-smileys-262:

• Like 2