CONTEMPORARIES & CLAYS'

Chad G.

I do not have a lot of contemps or clays in my collection but I could not pass on this one. I made an offer after looking at it about 50 times and it was accepted---Go Pack Go is all that I could think. I have it in a most revered postion--I see it everyday. You would understand if you were a Wisconsinite!!

Packers--On!!!

gopackgo1 (2).JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

I do not have a lot of contemps or clays in my collection but I could not pass on this one. I made an offer after looking at it about 50 times and it was accepted---Go Pack Go is all that I could think. I have it in a most revered postion--I see it everyday. You would understand if you were a Wisconsinite!!

Packers--On!!!

gopackgo1 (2).JPG

If you don't mind, what was your price? We live on the Minnesota/Wisconsin state line pretty much and my gal, she's a Packer fan. She stated that this mib is a Gem! Lol, she'd fight for it! 😂 Loves it!

20 hours ago, William said:

If you don't mind, what was your price? We live on the Minnesota/Wisconsin state line pretty much and my gal, she's a Packer fan. She stated that this mib is a Gem! Lol, she'd fight for it! 😂 Loves it!

The seller deal will deal is all I will say. It was far less than an NFL trade-marked jersey. 

https://www.ebay.com/usr/paperwtlady1

Just so you all know, I have no associations with this seller except for one sale. No gratifications are expected, nor will they be accepted.

Marble—On!!

59 minutes ago, akroorka said:

The seller deal will deal is all I will say. It was far less than an NFL trade-marked jersey. 

https://www.ebay.com/usr/paperwtlady1

Just so you all know, I have no associations with this seller except for one sale. No gratifications are expected, nor will they be accepted.

Marble—On!!

Gotcha....well worth it I'll say, especially for the football fan in ya! 😊