Post Interesting Marble-related eBay Listings Here

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

This one just sold for $500 probably because of what looks like a 1" lemonade oxblood and a shooter blue ox as well. Anybody see anything beyond that ?

s-l1600.jpg

I see a mess of corks, maybe a few popeye's, clearies, swirls....kinda hard to make some of them out but thus far that's all I can gather...

1 minute ago, William said:

I see a mess of corks, maybe a few popeye's, clearies, swirls....kinda hard to make some of them out but thus far that's all I can gather...

Oh, now I see what appears too be some Slags here and there and some Rainbos....

This is a very nice find. 
Original inserts and what looks to be original Prizenames. Yes, the red and cream colored ones are Prizenames.
The original rules are a very, very hard find indeed.
The Pouch is original as well. The box closure/clasp is not broken, a common thing is a broken clasp.
Missing 5-- 9/16” marbles imho---usually Flinties but others were involved—The “Indian Blanket” marbles are a bonus and are the most valuable.
This is just a great box of this size and well worth the effort. 
If you are turned off by the discoloration—I have a few tips to bring this back to life.
The inserts are out of position, the pouch should be on the left, the four shooters in the middle, then the 25 marbles in the insert and on the right hand 5- 9/16” marbles imho of course. You can see the marble marks on the bottom of the box in the image with the hand.
This is a great 150 box find and I will not be bidding. I build em, I do not buy them full like this.

( I am not the seller and do not know the seller and as far as I know I have never purchased from this seller)
Sorry potential bidders, this one is out there now.
Marble—On!!

Nice box.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, William said:

Here's the original listing for a possible better look @ the mibs

LINK :   https://www.ebay.com/itm/354099156619?nma=true&si=UJ2TqH8nbS7yE3oz2%2FXvN4Riocg%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=

On 6/15/2022 at 11:32 AM, akroorka said:

This is a very nice find. 
Original inserts and what looks to be original Prizenames. Yes, the red and cream colored ones are Prizenames.
The original rules are a very, very hard find indeed.
The Pouch is original as well. The box closure/clasp is not broken, a common thing is a broken clasp.
Missing 5-- 9/16” marbles imho---usually Flinties but others were involved—The “Indian Blanket” marbles are a bonus and are the most valuable.
This is just a great box of this size and well worth the effort. 
If you are turned off by the discoloration—I have a few tips to bring this back to life.
The inserts are out of position, the pouch should be on the left, the four shooters in the middle, then the 25 marbles in the insert and on the right hand 5- 9/16” marbles imho of course. You can see the marble marks on the bottom of the box in the image with the hand.
This is a great 150 box find and I will not be bidding. I build em, I do not buy them full like this.

( I am not the seller and do not know the seller and as far as I know I have never purchased from this seller)
Sorry potential bidders, this one is out there now.
Marble—On!!

Nice box.jpeg

I want one of these is it a possibility there will be one at the vegas show and how much is too much??any opinions?...I know if  marble heads want the same marbles it could get pricy🤑

The UGLY, a bunch of "rare" contemporaries ... :huh:  ...  (not) I even see a white based Vacor in the mix ?? I guess finches and sparrows are classified as "rare" birds now  :lol2:  

LINK :  https://www.ebay.com/itm/354113680280?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338722076&customid=&toolid=10050

image.thumb.png.f77e429c75ba70f5a6e4e13beb4b3a20.png

• Haha 1
  • Award 1

The GOOD, The BAD , The UGLY & The FAKE: An example of those felt marker "fakes" the seller has several different ones for sale, I think they have their second grader doing the official artwork ?? A heads up for any newbie, these are 100% "fakes" drawn on clays w/ a felt marker.

LINK :  https://www.ebay.com/itm/284860089612?hash=item4252fc050c%3Ag%3AdAEAAOSw7WhirMEL&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=

image.thumb.png.85457b31a38728477d8a5d206e6db35d.png

image.thumb.png.2828324d8d59abd794548483f0a516ba.png

2 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

The GOOD, The BAD , The UGLY & The FAKE: An example of those felt marker "fakes" the seller has several different ones for sale, I think they have their second grader doing the official artwork ?? A heads up for any newbie, these are 100% "fakes" drawn on clays w/ a felt marker.

LINK :  https://www.ebay.com/itm/284860089612?hash=item4252fc050c%3Ag%3AdAEAAOSw7WhirMEL&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=

:( Ugh.  

Looked at their completed listings and they've made quite a lot of money on these.  :( 

5 hours ago, Chad G. said:

It's SAD that people can still manipulate a sales platform and get away with crap like this. Hopefully consumers who haven't fallen into these traps educate themselves about future potential purchases before purchasing 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 4 of the Perfect Circle ones - 2 with various shooters and two with variety like this.  I have them in my fantasy/new folder.  I also have one of the Tournament Champions bags.  Since they have a variety of marbles, mostly, if not all, newer - they are newer bags trying to look older with the one color printing, etc.

• Award 2