Akro Friday

I received these two in a trade with a stalwart of the The Marble Connection; they were both a bonus/add on. I did not expect these two. A very nice red/orange/yellow corkscrew at 9/16’ and a very cool Root beer based, egg-yolk snake at 5/8”. There were four more nice Akro Agates marbles that came in the trade, all unexpected.—I almost wet my pants. (Good thing that I wash them once in awhile)
I have traded with a few members of The Marble Connection and I am never disappointed in the outright generosity of the folks that post here.
I am so glad that I have built enough trust with the folks on this board that they are willing to do a trade with me. Build trust and post on!! (Be nice, it is not so hard)
Trading a few is way better than shelling out cash—the shipping is much cheaper as well.
To all of my Internet marble collecting friends and fellow members of “The Marble Connection”,
Marble—On!!! 

Bonus final.jpg

Bonus final 2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Award 1

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

I received these two in a trade with a stalwart of the The Marble Connection; they were both a bonus/add on. I did not expect these two. A very nice red/orange/yellow corkscrew at 9/16’ and a very cool Root beer based, egg-yolk snake at 5/8”. There were four more nice Akro Agates marbles that came in the trade, all unexpected.—I almost wet my pants. (Good thing that I wash them once in awhile)
I have traded with a few members of The Marble Connection and I am never disappointed in the outright generosity of the folks that post here.
I am so glad that I have built enough trust with the folks on this board that they are willing to do a trade with me. Build trust and post on!! (Be nice, it is not so hard)
Trading a few is way better than shelling out cash—the shipping is much cheaper as well.
To all of my Internet marble collecting friends and fellow members of “The Marble Connection”,
Marble—On!!! 

Bonus final.jpg

Bonus final 2.jpg

Very nice♥