What a nice looking marble

boris64

Size?

My first two thoughts were 

1) "Jabo"

2) "yeah, I could maybe go Alley"

But I'm also wondering about some less common WV swirl.  I'm wanting to look up who used Vitrolite.  

From these pics I'd call the first one Ravenswood. Then you have a brick normally attributed to Akro, and a red/white Alley, and the dark one looks like probably a Ravenswood of some sort, nice well lit clear pics of it and the first marble would be nice, the first is a good marble.

You'll do better using Joemarbles, this site we're on now, Allaboutmarbles, and the West Virginia Marble Collectors Club pics for accurately identified marble pics. Lots to learn from the Archive sections of these forums and Steph's Study Hall.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cheese said:

You'll do better using Joemarbles, this site we're on now, Allaboutmarbles, and the West Virginia Marble Collectors Club pics for accurately identified marble pics. Lots to learn from the Archive sections of these forums and Steph's Study Hall.

These are the paths that I was introduced to last year and they have been a huge influence on my marble identification skills...good stuff 👍