• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
20 hours ago, Hoody said:

what is it in the marble of budwas' photo? i have trouble to identify it, really.

Ric: are those candies or what is it if is not glass?

I'm not sure on Bud's .... don't know if that's mica or debris ... looks like it has a little metallic hook though ... 

Ric's is glass ...  just not a solid color, which it probably looked like from afar.  Nifty auger.

Congrats Richard, the breadth of your collection continues to expand.  Is a jasper on your list?  

Bee, those are beauties ... I think of them as time machines ... back to real kids' games ... I don't suppose you've ever tried to shoot with 'em.  

5 hours ago, Steph said:

Bee, those are beauties ... I think of them as time machines ... back to real kids' games ... I don't suppose you've ever tried to shoot with 'em.  

Steph: Yes, I have shot with the rougher ones. There's nothing better than an aggie shooter. I also often carry a "lucky" agate in my pocket when I go out, and take it out and rub it for good luck or just to turn it in the sun and remind myself of the small things that make me happy.

Here are some of my "wild" WV swirls, ones I've found in the wild and kept. At least I think they're all WV swirls. I don't otherwise collect them but sometimes they can be gorgeous.

wvswirls.jpg