One Inch Akros

Steph

What marbles did Akro make in the one-inch version?

Would love to see yours!

Thanks!

(edit: obviously I know of some styles which were made as 1-inchers but there are some I'm not sure about. would love to see examples in any case :-)

WOW!!! I'm glad I got mine in first. If I hadn't, I'd be too embarrassed!!!

What a great show!!!

Steph and Ann... Yes & Yes... That was one I got from Bev's (Brule) collection. I believe she bought it from Roger Hardy....

Let's seeeeee, I heard, somewhere, that John Hamon Miller was makin' some mean lookin' Popeyes!! ;)

(?? I think it was John... Or, was it Sonny?)

Let's seeeeee, I heard, somewhere, that John Hamon Miller was makin' some mean lookin' Popeyes!! ;)

The Popeye in question is truly an Akro Agate-produced piece, unmolested in the same shape as it was dug on the site. :character-smileys-238:

The Popeye in question is truly an Akro Agate-produced piece, unmolested in the same shape as it was dug on the site.

Double WOW!!! :music-rocker-001:

(Someone's heart sang "Ka-Ching" when they pulled that baby outta the ground!!! LOL)

Double WOW!!! :music-rocker-001:

(Someone's heart sang "Ka-Ching" when they pulled that baby outta the ground!!! LOL)

The funny thing is that it was free. It came from a digger in a box that contained an Akro Agate machine funnel (I'm a sucker for Akro marble machine parts) and some cullet and misc. junk. I confess that it has a flat spot. :(