Nasty Rumor Running Amuck

leroy65

I wish I knew who said this because he/she is lying. But I forgive whomever it is. Have a very nice day and please whoever you are think twice before you declare someone else as being dead when they aren't. ----Leroy----

Leroy,

It happens, even to the best

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marktwain141773.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_obituaries

No biggie if you're not really dead.

It was called to my attention yesterday that I am dead. Nothing could be further from the trueth. Be it known that I am still alive and doing marbles every day. ----Leroy----

Sorry that this has happened to you but..... this is without a doubt one of the funniest posts that I've ever read, thanks for the early morning laugh, I'm glad your still alive.

Well by golly, here it is Wenesday Feb. 18, 2015 and I'm still going strong. No sign of being dead yet even though if I go outside and stay very long that could be the case as the mean temp is 8 with the chill temp -14.I hope you folks have a very nice day, I know I will----Leroy----

Hey, Leroy!

Glad you're still with us.

Have you confirmed that your identity is okay?

Like using your ATM card, or something like that?

I'm just hoping that this was only a 'casual' nasty rumor,

and not something that might get into the 'system' somehow.

Just looking out for you! Don't mean to be a bring-down! ( :

Thanks guy's. I have checked all cards. etc. This has happened before and it just turned out to be a "joke" and as long as it isn't true I hope whomever started the rumor got the enjoyment out of it that they were looking for. Some people have a lot of time on their hands. At any rate I'm happy and enjoying myself with my wife, animals, and reconditioning marbles----Leroy----