Help with identification needed...

Leigh

8 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Not seeing CAC here, there's clear in between the opaque colors casting doubt on CA. for me

Same here Chad.

I looked a long time for a yellow and green marble from another maker. It is not a Pelt and it is not a Vacor either:dunno:.

More opinions are needed.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Same here Chad.

I looked a long time for a yellow and green marble from another maker. It is not a Pelt and it is not a Vacor either:dunno:.

More opinions are needed.

Marble--On!!

I have another one just like it. Maybe seeing this one can help?? 

20220802_131842.jpg

20220802_131847.jpg

20220802_131854.jpg

20220802_131859.jpg

20220802_131941.jpg

20220802_132737.jpg

• Wow 1

I'm still feeling Alley.

I'm feeling like if I tagged one of our Alley gurus, they would say, "Of course, don't you remember, I posted one of those in the Alley picture thread five years ago."  And I would blush because I tagged them instead of doing the legwork myself.    So now off I go to look in the Alley picture thread so I don't get embarrassed.  

• Award 1

:)

It's _like_ an Alley coral, but with yellow instead of coral.  The corals have a place in our collective marble collector hearts, so they get more screentime and are easier to find in search engines.  So ... for now ... this is the best I'm getting.  But I'm still digging.  

https://marbleconnection.com/topic/30229-who’s-coral/?do=findComment&comment=261693

• Award 1

Hey, Reddit has a marble forum.  That shouldn't surprise me.  Obviously I don't know how reliable any of the posts are over there, but this one goes along with what I was thinking ... just plain yellow and green being kinda special .... 

So, assuming whoever made this picture knew what they were talking about, I think this is as close as I'm gonna get tonight to what I was looking for.

• Like 1
  • Award 2

8 minutes ago, Steph said:

Hey, Reddit has a marble forum.  That shouldn't surprise me.  Obviously I don't know how reliable any of the posts are over there, but this one goes along with what I was thinking ... just plain yellow and green being kinda special .... 

So, assuming whoever made this picture knew what they were talking about, I think this is as close as I'm gonna get tonight to what I was looking for.

Well done thy good and faithful servant!

• Like 1

Oh My 🤪 Steph you are kill’n me here. What’s with the embarrassment  💩? My Wife has a friend who thinks Mt.Rushmore is a Natural Formation. A friend of mine thinks Utah is in Nevada. So here’s the question. Do you just nod your head in agreement. Or do you say are you f=*€ kidding me? At that point being embarrassed really comes to the forefront. I hate to say it but we had a thread that I addressed the same events on LOM 21 years ago. 🔥

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Steph said:

Thank you so much!! Mine look just like that, I think! 

20220803_191544.jpg

20220803_191601.jpg

• Like 1