No clue on this crazy one 5/8 size

Dave 13

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ann said:

NOT suggesting anything!

I will---for you--😁. Alley Agate!---and a wierd one at that!!

It is as close as I could find in my limited knowledge of WVS during a far-fetched search on the interweb.

( I do suck at WVS ID but I try)
As always , more opinions are needed and welcomed.
Marble—On!!!

• Like 1

Cool thanks for the help so far everyone 👍I’ll post a few more pics of it beside other mibs that I believe must be WVS with similar ribbon colour and construction 🚧 but we will not dismiss Jabo yet because there are some crazy cool ones out there 

I was looking though the Pennsboro Alley dug mibs and there are some with similar colour but I’m years away from figuring out WVS lol 

399897C4-A794-46B1-9420-621ABF2995CE.jpeg

78E09BB0-5011-4825-A309-A102CB10FDBA.jpeg

AFB0B921-C8DD-4965-B9A2-926AF178E27B.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

I am pre Paypal my friend and remember the "send a money order" "or personal check" days.

I am a great Grandpa after all:rolleyes:.

Marble--On!!

Was buying marbles way before the "Interweb" myself, just the fact I'd never heard such funny terminology used for it, I still use a landline for a phone, yes a cordless but still a landline, I don't even know how to turn a cell phone on and off ?? I'll graduate soon from Gramps to Great Gramps, in the blink of an eye they'll be all  grown up. Way to fast for & all to soon for me, maybe smarter than me but in my eye's they'll always be kids, & I mean that in the kindest way   :)  They need an old man emoji w/ a beard  image.png.76274692deb14e4e7b09cc83f56efb29.png  There we go, that's better !!

• Haha 1