Akro Friday

The background is the thing as it is with image one.

Try a black backround and more images to call this one--or better yet---sunlight---natural--no flash.

I think that it may be a great one, or just a white on clear snake--which is great in my book.

Marble--On!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, akroorka said:

The background is the thing as it is with image one.

Try a black backround and more images to call this one--or better yet---sunlight---natural--no flash.

I think that it may be a great one, or just a white on clear snake--which is great in my book.

Marble--On!

We are talking about William's 5th marble, right Art? It's egg yolk yellow on a champagne colored base.

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2022_04/16493490802241187323978389738452.jpg.56b3777b12feb9dd62092d202bb6de2e.jpg

No Ric, I thought this one---ooops.

The one that you show--#5  does not convince me of being an Akro corkscrew, I would have to see more images.

It looks more like Merlot than Champagne anyhow and that title--- "champagne"  is new to me. (red champagne? who makes these up?)

Marble--On!!

Pink but not.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

No Ric, I thought this one---ooops.

The one that you show--#5  does not convince me of being an Akro corkscrew, I would have to see more images.

It looks more like Merlot than Champagne anyhow and that title--- "champagne"  is new to me. (red champagne? who makes these up?)

Marble--On!!

Pink but not.jpg

Looks like a clear, albeit bubbly, base.

regardless, the photo is A1+++.

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

It's kind of a classic, Art, and I'm pretty confident it's an Akro Pink Champagne, I think some would call William's an Egg Yolk Pink Champagne, regardless of how well organized the corkscrew is. And I get the name thing, but this name has been around for a good long while. And I didn't name it, I'm just the messenger. 🙂

• Like 1