Akro Friday

3 hours ago, Ric said:

Nice mibs, Tommy. I think the left is an oddball corkscrew. But Akro made many patches and corks with the same color combos. The Carnelian looks like it has the additional color yellow, which is unusual. Does it glow?

Thanks Ric.  Yea both glow Akro..  bright...👍

1 hour ago, mibcapper said:

.................. :wave2:

Orange Oxblood?—that first tray is mind boggling Mibcapper.  This is a first sighting for me---I wonder how that happened, or what makes it occur.
All are very nice, top shelf for sure.
Akro—On!!

First time I've gathered all of the corkscrews that I've identified. It's cool to see the variation in hues/shades even in similar color ways (yellow/blue as an example). I understand how some collectors could chase the Akro corkscrew rainbow for a lifetime. 

Corks have been nice softballs for me, next are the patches! I expect some bruises haha

C28AD910-7F1D-481D-9C04-F5CC4CC13E10.jpeg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fuzzy Chubbs said:

First time I've gathered all of the corkscrews that I've identified. It's cool to see the variation in hues/shades even in similar color ways (yellow/blue as an example). I understand how some collectors could chase the Akro corkscrew rainbow for a lifetime. 

Corks have been nice softballs for me, next are the patches! I expect some bruises haha

C28AD910-7F1D-481D-9C04-F5CC4CC13E10.jpeg

That look so pretty together!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mibcapper said:

......................   summer hot here now ..... bill

I feel ya Bill!

This sucker decided to pop at grandma's on Wednesday. Top floor got to 89*, luckily the basement stayed cool. First time I'd ever identified/replaced a traditional fuse  

47EACC95-AB6C-47E8-8A5E-3DFA8DC353B1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

Nice Akro :thup:  Seen on the news quite a few states are already gettin blasted, try & stay cool Bill  image.png.1411adc7e2c6ca661f15cc6ef19df3e3.png

Yeah, you guys aren't kidding. A touch cooler here in Southeast Minnesota but mid 90's yesterday with a 100% humidity. That's crazy for early May here!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

16 minutes ago, William said:

Yeah, you guys aren't kidding. A touch cooler here in Southeast Minnesota but mid 90's yesterday with a 100% humidity. That's crazy for early May here!

Minnesota !!!!!!  Already, Wow !!

5 hours ago, mibcapper said:

......................   summer hot here now ..... bill

DSC02329.JPG

DSC02331.JPG

DSC02330.JPG

Just awesome examples as always Bill ...💥💥💥🤤

Gonna hit 100 here tomorrow woo hooo... 🏜🏜🏜

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, William said:

Ok that is super hot...I would not survive that much humidity...