Akro Friday

9 hours ago, wvrons said:

Hi Buddy ! What does that marble look like with normal light. 

lol  ....... it's almost 3am ron and i'm ... STILL ... looking ... i do know it's in this .... HOUSE ... somewhere. along with a g.r. i can't find either ???????? search continuezzzzz .............  :computer-22:

• Haha 1

No worry, they will roll out when unexpected. They always do. Nola and I lose marbles in our houses every week. Almost every week, she will say" I found it" .  Where did she find it ? Right where she put it or left it last.  

• Haha 1

On 11/26/2021 at 3:06 AM, Chad G. said:

image.png.566fef195c59f0ef2b21ddf34ec394da.png                 "Happy Akro Friday"                  image.png.d0cf7f83ac8c8b0a037551631cb13eee.png

image.png.cc160ae731ce3fef52f632186e02406f.png

The "Logo Stamp" and place of manufacture on the bottom of a larger piece of Akroware, a so named "Dart Vase"  Named for the dart like pointed marks streaming down from the top of the vase. There are different numbers of "Darts" that appear on different pieces.

image.png.820a47e3af4984d79ed704ff7e5a0427.png

Here are a few pieces from Akro tea sets w, differing numbers of the "darts"  on them. These next two pictured considerably smaller than the above w, the larger dark blue one being around  2 & 5/8ths"  tall and the smaller being aroun1 & 3/8ths" tall. The lighter turquoise one is 2 & 3/8ths, I measured all w/o the lids on. They all have a little different lid that goes w, each too, guess I'm gonna have to get all the different pieces together I have and look at some pix of sets to get the correct lid on the right piece. I've just been going w, whatever fit the best which I know isn't right.

image.thumb.png.20efcaa599358090081bd41aaea1661c.png

image.png.64a74497fa99df985c4077ea24c85b66.png

I really love the contrast of the white lid on the dark blue pieces, looks fantastic.

On 12/31/2021 at 3:44 PM, akroorka said:

I just had to backlight this one. 
As you can see there are four separate streams of glass. Weird lashes as well, Very nice!
Marble—On!!

Four 1.jpg

Four 2.jpg

AMAZING marble 

• Like 1
  • Award 1

On 5/27/2022 at 5:31 PM, wvrons said:

Hi Buddy ! What does that marble look like with normal light. 

arrrrrrr ..... sad to say ........ puter won't cooperate ... :computer-22: .... can't download anything ????? hope this lap don't end up in the yard ..... like the last 1 ...... marble is a blu base clearie. bubbles ..... post when i get it ..... :party-243: