Japanese Transitionals

winnie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-Boxed-Santa-Claus-Yasuda-Glass-Factory-40-Marble-Balls-Japan-/361213395225?nma=true&si=gVHsFSWXLuZuB4Su%252BtE8c1nZbDI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Im glad you didnt bid on it Winnie its From India which i think is a bit of a worry Considering the ebay user name and other items listed

Sunil Arts Engineering Works Located in Japura India are manufactures & Exporters of Indian handy crafts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-Boxed-Santa-Claus-Yasuda-Glass-Factory-40-Marble-Balls-Japan-/361213395225?nma=true&si=gVHsFSWXLuZuB4Su%252BtE8c1nZbDI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Im glad you didnt bid on it Winnie its From India which i think is a bit of a worry Considering the ebay user name and other items listed

Sunil Arts Engineering Works Located in Japura India are manufactures & Exporters of Indian handy crafts

Seller has 6775 feedback, 100% positive. Can't be all that risky.

But prejudging is good for the rest of us. Some two years ago I won a *mint* (unpolished) Jenny Lind colored figure sulphide from this guy, for well under the money.

Congratulations Hansel sound like you did well

Actually with the amount of English people in India in the past it seems a perfect place to find imported marbles IMO.

Yes there is some really top notch Cooper preserve Jars that come out of India 1840 / 60s era Stephen Green pottery and some great stone " Hamilton " bottles

Found some Santa Claus packaging in the study hall,,,,,,, Japanese packaging Post # 11

http://marbleconnection.com/topic/6917-japanese-marbles-original-packaging/

I will but I sure would welcome a fellow searcher on this one.

Which country would that trademark have been in: No. 208836 ... and how can we search for the record?

During which decade would Japan have had two digit telephone numbers? Are those two words at the end part of the telephone number? -- TEL. NO. 59 Kawachi Saraike, like how in America we used to say a word at the beginning of the number?

Need someone familiar with mid-1900's Japan beyond the wars.

post-279-0-44530500-1424975355_thumb.jpgpost-279-0-63622500-1424975353_thumb.jpg

I sort of fudged that. I was thinking mostly of post-WWII, but by "beyond the wars" I meant "apart from the wars".

The more normal, less heavy, little cultural details like we know about when postal codes started being used here. :)

I called the U.S. Patent Office. The kind lady at the Trademark extension helped me search for it, and in this country that number is associated with a 1926 picture of a Longhorn.

So that's a little bit of help. Need to look elsewhere for that registration.

Dont think the Trademark relates to here either found this 1951

On 1951-10-30, a trademark application was filed with the Australian Government by Mayfair Foods Pty Ltd.On application IP Australia assigned number 208836.

Dont think the Trademark relates to here either found this 1951

On 1951-10-30, a trademark application was filed with the Australian Government by Mayfair Foods Pty Ltd.On application IP Australia assigned number 208836.

Thanks!

Two down ....

• 3 months later...