Shout out for Steph.

She's been here since 2005. She went from a Newbie to a Monitor and has been here ever since. Here's the mind blower. She has posted 26,365 times.

She found information on subjects that no one else could. There's a long list and that's just one of them. I hope everyone here can give her a shout out.

Again......26,365 👍

Thanks for all of your efforts to keep this a nice place to visit and to help all out there a chance to gain invaluable knowledge about this hobby/addiction. I am pleased to be a fellow Wisconsinite. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated to no end. This being my first post as a lurker here says it all. I am proud to call you a friend with out even knowing you.

Keep on keepin on.

Just packed up the Red Angel I got from you. People questioned your listing. Your listing was perfect. "One tiny flea bite". They questioned the pics you took and thought they were Photo Shopped. Shut that one down quick. It was as Solid Listing.

• Like 1

:clap2: Steph is awesome. The information archive assembled by you is an asset to the marble community. I am new but I read and look at lots of the old threads.and have learned a vast amount from you thanks again...☝️

She is great. I admire her tremendously for her time here and her devotion towards the hobby. The fact that she is a cat lover helps too 😊 I had 3 for 18 years now have 2 more, 1 is 9 and her "son" 3 years old, and a dog. I can tell, Steph, by your text, pic, and personality you ARE  a wonderful person. So happy to have your acquaintance since I started here 😊

Just now, William said:

She is great. I admire her tremendously for her time here and her devotion towards the hobby. The fact that she is a cat lover helps too 😊 I had 3 for 18 years now have 2 more, 1 is 9 and her "son" 3 years old, and a dog. I can tell, Steph, by your text, pic, and personality you ARE  a wonderful person. So happy to have your acquaintance since I started here 😊

My dog, Uno, waiting to play by the back gate. 😊

20210506_070701.jpg

Steph has been here dedicated for the long haul. She has seen many ups and downs, hundreds come and go. The main glue here over many years has been Steph. 

THANK YOU !   And many more years ahead !

1 minute ago, wvrons said:

Steph has been here dedicated for the long haul. She has seen many ups and downs, hundreds come and go. The main glue here over many years has been Steph. 

THANK YOU !   And many more years ahead !

I second that, Ron...I know good people when I encounter them. Steph is definitely one of them!

Fantastic, always there when I was lost & needed help  & still there when I'm lost & need help!!  "My hat is off to you Steph" your dedication & devotion is second to none.  :thup:   Wait that's not big enough !!

Ahh, that's better !!

You're a life saver Steph !!

image.png.0a6c2f4eb7fae6f5f083e72a91d612d6.png

I agree.  I think I remember when she first started on this Board but it was a long time ago.  As Ron says, with the ups and downs, she has stuck in there and helped many, many collectors learn more about marbles, marble history and related items.