Thüringen Thursday

Steph

Nice boards David & Chad ,Nice clean aggies Akro 75 ,Joep nice HM the colours match your flag ✌️ ,Fire some killer Bennington’s at that size and the 2nd one with 3 colour is not easy to find i think 

No pics today i’m tapped out ,i’ve showed all of mine but i like looking at yours 😎

I was searching some slag’s awhile back for a post and I found these. 
I love the “corn husk” name for these and I search for them. I must have thought at the time that they were MFC marbles.
Probably the best, most accurate nickname for a marble—ever.
These are both ¾”, beat up and obviously played with.
You have to love this stuff---I do.
Marble—On!!

Two found cornhusk.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

Nice boards David & Chad ,Nice clean aggies Akro 75 ,Joep nice HM the colours match your flag ✌️ ,Fire some killer Bennington’s at that size and the 2nd one with 3 colour is not easy to find i think 

No pics today i’m tapped out ,i’ve showed all of mine but i like looking at yours 😎

Show em again Dave !! I repost stuff all the time Brother, I never get tired of seeing any mibbs.

• Award 1

I've posted this board this week as it shares many similarities with last week's.

Glevum Games, boxed, pine or fruitwood board, ground pontil mibs but quite intricate designs - same as last week but very different mibs - no black glass for example. Wish I had greater knowledge about the makers as my guess is that Glevum sourced these mibs from a different maker from last week's.

I've highlighted my favourite 4. A red latt, a tri-level light blue solid core with inner white latt cage, two blue jelly cores (sorry they don't photograph well) - one a tri-level with an inner white latt cage.

20220224_082654.thumb.jpg.2a363e1f55a0155cea6011ceea4ff21d.jpg20220224_082748.thumb.jpg.526fc38e405dcd8e0a7f9a446c91aeca.jpg

• Like 6

9 hours ago, crashbelt said:

I've posted this board this week as it shares many similarities with last week's.

Glevum Games, boxed, pine or fruitwood board, ground pontil mibs but quite intricate designs - same as last week but very different mibs - no black glass for example. Wish I had greater knowledge about the makers as my guess is that Glevum sourced these mibs from a different maker from last week's.

I've highlighted my favourite 4. A red latt, a tri-level light blue solid core with inner white latt cage, two blue jelly cores (sorry they don't photograph well) - one a tri-level with an inner white latt cage.

20220224_082654.thumb.jpg.2a363e1f55a0155cea6011ceea4ff21d.jpg20220224_082748.thumb.jpg.526fc38e405dcd8e0a7f9a446c91aeca.jpg

I really like those two gel cores  David   :thup:   Killer !!