The "Score!" thread. Post your exciting finds here...

Score. 😜 I'm becoming a big fan of slags ..Had to take a chance on this lot....stoked not to much damage to the big slags .the smaller one which may be Akro is 1in... :dunno:.  But the big 1.36in seems to have some mfc traits some chips but for over 100 years old ...👍 any thoughts  appreciated. 

These are the ones worth showing. 

20220223_224824 (1).jpg

20220223_224756 (1).jpg

20220223_225245.jpg

20220223_224608.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

Big $6.00 score today ! I’m all geeked up. When I saw them I was doing the I just scored dance in my head.

A497803A-603D-4C28-BBC3-EC8A4BDF5BB4.jpeg

B35D671D-A4A5-4BC4-BE4F-B1E632FA0B52.jpeg

Nicely done!!! The 2 on the left are post-1935, with bales. Not sure on the BSA .

My favorite pawn shop is going out of business. Went in for the end of phase 1 of the sale. We got a few items, among them some glass odd and ends: A couple of strain insulators with the one lone Mib to show up so far. An old Perfume (I think) appears to be amethyst glass but may be a little too red- It takes a pretty bright light to see through it. And a bunny with evil red eyes. I keep going back and forth whether it's slag or not. My 1st impression was slag but it seems a little too well organized. anyway her they are. Thanks

Bruce

strain insulators.jpg

perfume1.jpg

perfume2.jpg

bunny1.jpg

bunny2.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Berryb said:

My favorite pawn shop is going out of business. Went in for the end of phase 1 of the sale. We got a few items, among them some glass odd and ends: A couple of strain insulators with the one lone Mib to show up so far. An old Perfume (I think) appears to be amethyst glass but may be a little too red- It takes a pretty bright light to see through it. And a bunny with evil red eyes. I keep going back and forth whether it's slag or not. My 1st impression was slag but it seems a little too well organized. anyway her they are. Thanks

Bruce

strain insulators.jpg

perfume1.jpg

perfume2.jpg

bunny1.jpg

bunny2.jpg

I'm NOT letting the dog out if I see that in the backyard before sunrise...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SherryFain said:

Here’s more from my score! 

788D8C09-6E24-43CE-8215-CA6AE12EC360.jpeg

This surely counts as score! The marbles are great and will be really fun to sort. I'll be interested to see the contents of that Big Dime box (open it carefully). And those target games are super fun - don't be afraid to try it, they are remarkably durable.

• Award 1