Goin' thru my jars again and these popped out: a little purple slag, I think it's a pelt. A grey rainbo, it's interesting because it's so drab. And a rainbo on a bubbly green translucent base. Thanks

Bruce

slag pelt.jpg

rainbo grey1.jpg

rainbo4.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marboman said:

z.jpg

The bottom right is a cool one!

1 hour ago, Berryb said:

rainbo grey1.jpg

Nice one, Bruce - not to easy to find the gray/silver ones.

23 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Part of a small lot I picked up last week

Beats anything I've found lately!

36 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I call these clear woodies . . .

clearwoodie1.JPG

Wow, that is crazy - the yellow patch . . . it sort of looks like a Cat's Eye - weird in a good sort of way!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ric said:

The first one here is my favorite, but I also like the Vitro that snuck into the lineup!

Whoops, got in a hurry towards the end, Dinner bell was ringing and someone around here gets cranky when the food gets cold! Glad it "fits" though 😏

1 minute ago, William said:

Whoops, got in a hurry towards the end, Dinner bell was ringing and someone around here gets cranky when the food gets cold! Glad it "fits" though 😏

Like me . . . call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner!

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Nice, is base transparent or white?

Well, it is both transparent and white in a mix lets say. Backlit it will not shine through but on the edges it will. A strange mix for sure and very hard to get a correct image of. There is clear and there is white in a very strange way that are kind of mixed together.

10 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Well, it is both transparent and white in a mix lets say. Backlit it will not shine through but on the edges it will. A strange mix for sure and very hard to get a correct image of. There is clear and there is white in a very strange way that are kind of mixed together.

It reminds me a bit of a Santa Claus

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2021_02/Ric175.jpg.938e909e2fb8f95c38207820f38dfb2f.jpg

But I do think they are different marbles.

Yes quite different,

The closest that I have is a "dark red zebra" and that is not really that close--just a strange one that was along with a bunch of Millers that I came in contact with many moons ago.

Marble--On!!

Haven't posted any pics lately..finally back to working full time again conventions are coming back strong...but anyways love the mibs everyone :clap2:

I was gonna take individual pics but maybe soon 

thanks for looking 👍

20210824_203927.jpg

• Like 3