Akro Friday

"Thanks Tommy"

The light isn't bad for a "Harbor Freight Product" I usually go there when a "one & done" application is needed. "WOW" that was weird, I posted this right after you uv. flashlight comment and it jumped to here in front of the slag post ?? Oh yeah!! "HAPPY AKRO FRIDAY EVERYONE"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might make it till midnight tonight. holding out for 2 mibs, sad but true. "Happy" (almost) Akro Friday. I do believe I skipped last week & maybe the week after that Oop !! Well we'll fix that.... :character-smileys-238:

Ah !! made it. One from an old post & one new one. The first I had to take  bit better pix of the second is only the third one I have with actual black in it. " HAPPY AKRO FRIDAY"

An Akro cork with a transparent orange base

xxx.PNG

xxxx.PNG

A Special w/ a Creamy tannish base & yellow and black streams

Good Night  :party-243:

xxxxx.PNG

Man, we all missed Akro Friday !! I can't believe it, oh well better late tan never I guess ??

One of the shelves in my new wall mount, mostly Akro, some oxblood Akro ware a couple supermen, some milkies, limeade patch etc.... you get the idea. Scored some really nice Akro ware pieces yesterday I can't wait to share next week same bat place same bat channel.

image.thumb.png.3b367430b1c32427eb9fd7df864aa367.png

Watch for the Akro-bat  :lol2:

image.png.2f1cc8987a3d9e58fe258752f1dd7117.png

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Man, we all missed Akro Friday !! I can't believe it, oh well better late tan never I guess ??

I am digging that Vitro with the purple, front and center - where it belongs!