Modern or?

Peltier Mibber

Here are some Vacor Sea Turtles, all from the same net. 
They are all over the place coverage wise and they display with a yellowish green swirl on the surface that is more of a light green than yellow. I would not call the transparent base green as the website does much closer to blue imho.
Marble—On!!

vacor sea turtles.JPG

• Like 1

I don't see Multi color as in MCS (Multicolor swirl) And in those you have three opaque colors like Blue, yellow and white and others similar .

In these photos; I can't make out if it's white or light green swirling in there. I mean, in some it looks white in others green but can't tell if it's the green transparent mixing in to white or white is just a tad below green as example; you can see a lot of red slags the white looks red or red-orange. . Nor for me, the clincher; two strands equals Peltier or a single strand meandering in there not Peltier.  It's been many years since I first saw Smitty's, I forget, a silver surfer or Blue Lagoon, ya'll named em these days.  or of that type with aventurine, he'd brought to Amana. The aventurine appeared as what I expect to be Peltier's but two ribbons? 

I'd looked and looked with my big eye magnify glass and couldn't see it and so doubted Peltier. He was getting frustrated, insisting there were two ribbons. That was like, before people began finding these types. I kept looking and looking, more and more as it was pretty complicated to follow the ribbon, until Yeah Bag! sure enough; there were two in there. 

I think Smitty was looking for further verification at that time as, as far as I know, in the net at least, I'd stumbled on The first Green lantern [ I did not tag the name, somebody else did, IDK 6 months- a year later.] anybody had heard of. I called Danny Turner to ask if he knew, and a few others but nope. That was strange because, ya know, those have Peltier written all over em.  Somebody asked me to apprise their Super men and Guineas 100's of what  turned out to be Vacors. Ha, ha. But one little bag of old marbles with a few corks and stuff; had a beat up green and black aventurine  Peltier. "What?" My fees were, at the time: 1 pick of the marbles but never the best. That was the only marble worth bothering with so, I left it. 

Anyways, Color, color, color! I have seen so many Vacor's that have been sold on e-bay that looked very close to the real thing, I can spot em in a sec. Vacor,s yellow is usually the difference, it's a bit too bright and kind-a sort-a bleeds, and their red falls short if yellow comes close.  Worse;, how many Black, yellow and red Vacor's look like CACS, Geez, if that brighter yellow does not tell you, sooner or later you'll discover, if ever come close enough to see the real deal, the red is off too. . 

Where I'm going here: 1. Color and 2 it either has duel white ribbons that nobody has noticed before or, it could very well be a pretty nice Sea Turtle and @akroorka which I also think, for his post; nailed that opaque green, in a hot second.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

Vacor per me. Quanti MCS a due colori hai? Immagino che Multi possa significare due ma tutti i miei hanno più di due colori.  

Hi Ron,
if I look at the first and fourth photos, I can notice a touch of orange, in addition to blue and yellow, and it was this that made me think of a multi pelt

Of course, it's really minimal, so I can't be 100% convinced it's just a guess, it could very well be Vacor

The classic MCS is pretty unmistakable. More than 2 colors, usually white, blue, orange, sometimes red, sometimes with yellow and/or green or both . . . The preferred type is what used to be known as a "Miller" swirl; some have argued that the less swirly ones (usually with yellow, green, blue) should not be called MCS, not being very swirly. Still not entirely sure where I come down on that, but I do keep mine separately.

OK,
This post has not really had closure for the OP. I opened it up with my Vacor images so I will try to finish it with some more research.
These images are from another net of Vacor “Sea Turtles”.
 Two of them from the same net. I tried to get the same effect as the OP with many different shots and lighting.
These are two different marbles out of a “Sea Turtle” net. Believe me, they are one opaque color and one transparent color—nuff--said.
The transparent color distorts the opaque color when under the transparent color.----Blue and yellow makes what? I did find one with some white on the surface, surprise—NO!--- all marble makers had their flaws.
I always try and I am convinced that the OP is a Vacor “SeaTurtle”
Research Vacor’s and be rewarded---They made/make some great ones. Just do not get fooled.
Marble—On!!

Sea1  2.jpg

sea 2  2.jpg

• Like 1