Thüringen Thursday

Steph

Hope i can hook on again on the forum 

Was very busy giving my mother a new home , a lot of stuff had to be moved 

It took weeks every evening and weekend to sort and clean it al out 

But here are some Thüringen friends that are here waiting for me every time i got home 😅👍

Found these in the wild when i had just a little time to check advertisements with marbles here on the 2nd hand market website

20220518_193527.jpg

20220510_162053.jpg

• Like 5

This donut bullseye is 1-3/4”. (Found a measuring tape) I do not collect chinas, but this one stood out due to its size. Looked online and found nothing similar. It has crazing, so thinking it is not a contemporary.

black with the outer bands being dark blue.1D58E2A8-7E1E-4C60-A69A-822E89F61117.thumb.jpeg.c3f4f1d9c88603bf25ca36d408b01318.jpeg

• Like 4

On 5/28/2022 at 10:55 AM, I'llhavethat1 said:

Like so.  People have their opinions on polishing...This marble was a solid core Leroy helped me out with (some people might call it something else) but the point is it looks way better now than it did before.  Leroy had quite the knack.

20210401_185743a.jpg

Excellent results!

do you have contact info for anyone still polishing? My last batch was 15 years ago, can’t remember who did it.🤯

51 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

Excellent results!

do you have contact info for anyone still polishing? My last batch was 15 years ago, can’t remember who did it.🤯

Can't remember if Mathew polished these two for someone from MC or AAM all I can remember is it was last year sometime. Not positive he still does marbles but he's the only one I'm aware of. Guess you'll have to Email him ??

image.png.4c16c9a10a3c005e0fdd025e5a83d539.png

4 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Can't remember if Mathew polished these two for someone from MC or AAM all I can remember is it was last year sometime. Not positive he still does marbles but he's the only one I'm aware of. Guess you'll have to Email him ??

image.png.4c16c9a10a3c005e0fdd025e5a83d539.png

Thanks, Chad👍👍