Akro Friday

26 minutes ago, William said:

Not at home so I can't contribute anything today but Happy Akro Friday everyone...great posts 👍

Op !! you must be carousing all the local shops again ?? (lucky dog)  Hope ya get some killers while yer out there William !!  I thought I hadn't seen a post from ya in a few day's ??

I can't remember if I posted these or not ??  part of a lot I scored about a month ago, these are the Akro I got out of the bunch.

image.png.c84e7e08a51ca8150d5b2f32f0235d66.png

Ah, found the other Akro from  about 2 weeks ago, feast or famine anymore, I hope I do ok tomorrow, gonna make the loop to see if anything comes of it. Slowly but surely I guess ??

image.png.05d15420065b1015f595e082bfa6ee12.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

I can't remember if I posted these or not ??  part of a lot I scored about a month ago, these are the Akro I got out of the bunch.

image.png.c84e7e08a51ca8150d5b2f32f0235d66.png

Ah, found the other Akro from  about 2 weeks ago, feast or famine anymore, I hope I do ok tomorrow, gonna make the loop to see if anything comes of it. Slowly but surely I guess ??

image.png.05d15420065b1015f595e082bfa6ee12.png

The blue/black cork in the center is a favorite!!

• Award 1

10 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

The blue/black cork in the center is a favorite!!

Yes, I only have a couple in that color, kind of a weird mib, the black looks like someone drew it in the base glass w/ a sharpie, there are good lashes on one end and it ends abruptly and squarely on the other, at any rate a keeper. I'll "try" and remember to get some better pix later ??

• Like 1

No pics from me today, sitting on my hotel deck in Yorktown, VA. Tomorrow is our daughters wedding, so no chance to go hunting, until Sunday after all the festivities are over. Plan on hitting the Norfolk antique stores with our grandson on Sunday, trying to teach him marbles are much more fun than video games.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

No pics from me today, sitting on my hotel deck in Yorktown, VA. Tomorrow is our daughters wedding, so no chance to go hunting, until Sunday after all the festivities are over. Plan on hitting the Norfolk antique stores with our grandson on Sunday, trying to teach him marbles are much more fun than video games.

Congratulation to your Daughter the Groom & the rest of your Families Brad !!  

7 hours ago, schmoozer said:

Congratulations indeed! What a wonderful day for your families! Happy Hunting in Norfolk, hope too see you in the "Score" thread 😊

• Like 1

They are still out there---a recent acquisition. They are all really “Killers”

The second image shows some "What ,are you Kidding" marbles.  Sorry for the images once again because it seems that Akro Friday always is overcast here in Wisconsin—four weeks in a row at least.

Marble—On ---and keep the Hunt --on as well!!!

They are still out there.JPG

RU kidding.JPG

• Like 6

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

The second image shows some "What ,are you Kidding" marbles.  Sorry for the images once again because it seems that Akro Friday always is overcast here in Wisconsin—four weeks in a row at least.

RU kidding.JPG

What?! Are You Kidding?!? (Drooling...)

5 hours ago, akroorka said:

RU kidding.JPG

Man love to hear those words ......they are still out there. 

Nice score 👏👌

6 hours ago, akroorka said:

RU kidding.JPG

Guess I'm gonna start followin ya ??

Akro Friday 🤹‍♂️

Some Arkro hadden on the board

New display , nice variety of different makers in it , it holds more then 288 mibs when its full 

Real nice to have 1 for starters...think there maybe will come some more 🥳 

16330611798064333073265838117667.jpg

16330612289482637724949487652298.jpg

16330612641402605737268374091993.jpg

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Akro Friday 🤹‍♂️

Some Arkro hadden on the board

New display , nice variety of different makers in it , it holds more then 288 mibs when its full 

Real nice to have 1 for starters...think there maybe will come some more 🥳 

16330611798064333073265838117667.jpg

16330612289482637724949487652298.jpg

16330612641402605737268374091993.jpg

Excellent display Joep, I like em, they hold a surprising amount of mibs !!

image.png.706e324c0208ce6be7b489b15f296c86.png        "Happy Akro Friday"

More Akroware, a two handled unmarked basket

I don't believe any of the authentic Akroware baskets like this are marked w/ either the Akro logo or a number. I just seen  few repros last week, all of them made of one or two color transparent glass, but each a perfect replica and unmarked like this one.  This one's two handled, they also made a one handled version. VHTF  a one handled w/ an unbroken or intact handle. All I've ever found have been broken and or missing pieces of the glass handle.

image.png.85030bbaccafd8d4a2db470ad3f424fb.png

image.png.ea00dabe7fff35d231480abcd346efe0.png

image.png.7542ecc25a029ad01923524f9f5589d1.png

image.png.ea02efed541799a2f40a7491c80d3fde.png

• Like 1