Jake Anthony

Ric

Friends, I am sorry to report that my dear son and favorite marble buddy, Jake, passed away early Saturday morning. At the moment, all I can muster is a link to his obituary:

Jake Richard Anthony (1992-2018).

I will be back in due time to post a proper tribute. If anyone wants to start without me, please do.

I already miss him beyond words.

-Ric

So sad ! I received the news yesterday. Jake was a special person and always smiling never complained. He asked to climb a hill behind my house and he did it with smiles up and down. Just like his life, many ups and downs beyond his control, but with smiles. 

So Sorry for your loss Ric.

Rest In Peace Jake. 

sad news it is ric ...  having been in your home and with your family on several occasions, it was always obvious how happy your family unit was ... .. jake was involved in life and enjoying it to the max .... ric .. kjersti .. i'm so sorry for your loss ... rest well jake .... bill

• 2 years later...

Marbles were one of his favorite things, no doubt, and I was lucky he liked them as much, maybe more, than I did. We spent a lot of time together marbling, even after he discovered cars, and girls. 🙂

DSC00262cor.thumb.jpg.deced8e629a0bfe9cd301440cf3f52d8.jpg

Another marble friend.