Vitro lovers look here 🥰

Rooster

The Vitro Anit Blackies are not super rare but it takes some hunting to find more than a couple. 

Anti Backie = a white base with a color other than black around the middle or center. With the two poles of another color, both poles being the same color each.  

Post them if you have them. 

10 hours ago, wvrons said:

The Vitro Anit Blackies are not super rare but it takes some hunting to find more than a couple. 

Anti Backie = a white base with a color other than black around the middle or center. With the two poles of another color, both poles being the same color each.  

Post them if you have them. 

Would these qualify? Thank you

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

Here are a couple of future projects that I have. Simple back-fill really, maybe a little cleaning. Winter is coming and I will have time on my hands for these then.

The Solitary Checkers is the only one that I have ever seen. Its the same as the Akro Solitary checkers in size. Filled with Vitro and with no reason to think that they are not original. Nice bonus with the paperwork for sure.

The Vitro Helmet gift box is just a cool thing.

Vitro1.JPG

Vitro2.JPG

Vitro3.JPG

Vitro4.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

Here are a couple of future projects that I have. Simple back-fill really, maybe a little cleaning. Winter is coming and I will have time on my hands for these then.

The Solitary Checkers is the only one that I have ever seen. Its the same as the Akro Solitary checkers in size. Filled with Vitro and with no reason to think that they are not original. Nice bonus with the paperwork for sure.

The Vitro Helmet gift box is just a cool thing.

Vitro1.JPG

Vitro2.JPG

Vitro3.JPG

Vitro4.JPG

Yes it is! 👍

2 hours ago, cheese said:

Nice Chad, that last one I believe is actually a wales pincher. Here's one of mine:

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-Design-2.jpg

And to add to the Vitro lover's theme, how about some company paperwork signed by the man himself:

DSCN2132.jpg
DSCN2131.jpg

Good grief !! duped again !! Are yours 5/8ths also ??

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

Good grief !! duped again !! Are yours 5/8ths also ??

Yes, 5/8". Don't worry, I got it from a Vitro collector who was also fooled. Once they found out it wasn't a Vitro, they didn't want it anymore :D It happens to the best of us.

15 minutes ago, cheese said:

Yes, 5/8". Don't worry, I got it from a Vitro collector who was also fooled. Once they found out it wasn't a Vitro, they didn't want it anymore :D It happens to the best of us.

Guess I should've known looking at this end especially, Ah as you said, I like., I collect, no matter the manufacture, though I do break out in a weird rash around Pelts.

Has wales written all over it !!  :dunno:  ..... ah !! back to the show  ..... :icon_popcorn: 

image.png.4ee27df0a1696cc7655044dc133396cf.png

On 7/29/2021 at 4:34 PM, marboman said:

I think they do too. Find a very bright light or take them out in the sunlight. Nice Whities here are a couple of mine with aventurine .

044.JPG

045.JPG

SO pretty! i will have to shine the light on mine! Thank you